When the temperature nosedives, you expect your heater to work as soon as you turn it on. Santa Ana Air Conditioner Repair performs preventive maintenance. We’ll inspect your system and perform necessary services so it will be ready when you need it.
We offer preventive maintenance contracts on an annual or quarterly basis. Our HVAC contractor will look over the major parts and components of your heater and air conditioner to prepare them for the upcoming season.
We’ll check all major components.
Be sure to sign up for an annual tune-up and inspection before peak season. We offer hot weather checkups before and during the height of summer. Our preventive maintenance services include:
- Checking and recording refrigerant pressure
- Checking for possible leaks
- Checking voltage and amperage to the compressor and motor
- Checking fan motors and compressors
- Checking the capacitor
- Inspecting for loose electrical wiring and contacts
- Checking controls
- Chemically cleaning the condenser
- Checking for damage to coils
- Inspecting the condensate drain
- Replacing filters